Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy '09 (aka not too much of a cliche new years post)

I would like to wish everyone a happy new year, and a year full of health, wealth and stealth. Ok, not stealth, but it rhymed. I'm not going to give the whole cliche new years spiel about trying new things and working hard to accomplish goals or whatever. I'm just going to say that there are 24 hrs in a day. This is something that everyone has no matter how old or young you are, no matter what your heritage is, and no matter (insert your own thing here). The difference between succesful people and...slackers is that one group knows what to do with their 24 hrs that will get them to where they want to go. I'm just trying to learn how to balance my hrs to do everything that needs to be done across the board. This didn't start today (Jan 1), either. A friend told me that every day is a new year, so your year can start whenever you want it to. Do things on your own time, but just don't waste time. Waste not want not!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. AMEN! I'm inspired. Leave the dead weight in '08!!

    ReplyDelete