Sunday, August 16, 2009

Moroccan Romance

I went to Disney World two summers ago. The first park that we went to was the Epcot Center. I had not been there since I was about 10 years old! The place looked so familiar, yet so different. We enjoyed the rides, and I especially enjoyed our lunch. We decided to eat at the Moroccan restaurant, Marrakesh, at the World Showcase. I had a chicken gyro with couscous and tabouli. It was so delicious, and oddly enough it was the best meal that I had on our vacation! This became the beginning of my love for all things Moroccan. The designs inside of the restaurant were such an inspiration, so I decided to design an invitation that had a Moroccan flair to it but was still romantic. Shown are the invitation, rsvp, and envelope with matching liner. I hope you enjoy!





2 comments: