Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thrifty Find

To continue through my week, yesterday I went on a hunt for more items. My grandma knows when to shop and where, because yesterday was another 50% off day at a thrift store! I happened to find some great items yesterday, one being this vase. Okay, I don't know if it was originally a vase or not, but that's what we're going to use it as. I don't know what this is made out of, but it's got a little weight behind it, so that's a good sign.


I love that it is shiny and white {especially because of the bleach bath it got last night}, and it will fit in nicely with our living room colors {that we are still deciding on...inspiration board coming soon...}.

I also enjoy the details of this piece. The scalloped edges...

...and the deep ridges...
...but one of my favorite aspects? The price. $1.35

No comments:

Post a Comment