Monday, November 22, 2010

Bamboo for You

I hope all is well in your world! Mine is dandy; just continuing to strive to accomplish my goals in life.

So, you may recall the snippet of a wedding invitation that I designed a few months ago (namely, this). Well I am happy to say that my friends are now married and all is well. They had a small ceremony at the Atlanta Botanical Garden, and it was absolutely beautiful! The weather was perfect, the vibe was perfect, the location was perfect...it was such an honour to be a part of their day!

Now, a few pictures of the invitation suite for your viewing pleasure-

A custom stamp with their picture on it! (I wasn't responsible for this, but it's such a cute element!)
The outside of the invitation
Inside
More inside

Response card
A little behind the scenes action for ya
I wish these two the best in life and all that they do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment