Friday, December 26, 2008

Bridal Shower Invites

It has been way too long since my last post. I was in wedding planning mode during my blog hibernation...but now I am married and ready to continue showing this blog some love!

First up are my bridal shower invites. They were handmade with love! It was a lingerie shower with a healthy mix of naughty and nice. The colors du jour were black, grey and lavender. The outer paper was a very delicate material that reminded me of lace and fit in wonderfully with the lingerie theme. I sent them out in a black envelope and hand wrote each name and address with a silver pen to add a personal touch. I wanted the invites to mirror a sophisticated woman and I didn't want them to be too "girly". The outcome was a happy medium between the two and they were a hit!





No comments:

Post a Comment