Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mood Music

I love music. So many genres it's hard to name them all. I like to think of myself as cultured when it comes to music. I find that I perform better when music is playing. Cleaning, cooking, working, reading, they all call for different types of music.

This is what I like to listen to in the following situations:

Driving to Work-

Yeah Yeah Yeahs


Pharrell/N.E.R.D.


J*DaVeY

Roisin Murphy




Working-

Bossa Nova/Latin Jazz {Astrud Gilberto, Stan Getz, Antonio Carlos Jobim, Tito Puente}
{Astrud Gilberto}

Chill {Zero 7, Air}


Radiohead


Beck



Driving Home-

Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Electrik Red


Pharrell/N.E.R.D.
Cake

Cooking-

Classic Jazz {John Coltrane, Duke Ellington, Frank Sinatra}
{Duke}
Chill {Zero 7, Air}

Cleaning-

90's satellite radio
Grunge
Old School rap

{Salt-n-Pepa}

These can change up at any time, but it's an overall view of my day in music.

What about you?

*all images courtesy of http://www.last.fm/

2 comments:

  1. I too love cleaning to 90's music ... it makes cleaning so much happier :)

    ReplyDelete