Tuesday, January 3, 2012

30 Day Photography Challenge

Happy New Year, guys!  I hope you all had a great Holiday season.  Mine was great...full of relaxation and family time.

To start the year off, I am going to be posting a series of pictures for a 30 day photography challenge.  I came across this idea on pinterest and decided to do this for the new year.  There is a list of 30 pictures to take, one for each day.  Hopefully this will flex my creative muscle a little more and bring on some great ideas! Some of the posts may have just an image, and some may have more details.  Depends on my mood for the day.  Instead of posting 30 times, I might be combining days into one post.  This is all to say check back often or follow me (on the right of this screen) so that you know when I post something new!

Day 1- Self-Photo
Day 2- What I wore

2 comments:

  1. That's a fun challenge! I love Pinterest so many cool ideas to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, pinterest is definitely a time sucker, lol!

    ReplyDelete