Monday, April 6, 2009

Livingetc. AKA Lovingetc.

One of my all time favorite interior design magazines is Livingetc. hands down. I have a love affair with all things UK as it is {music, graphic art, openness, fashion...to a certain extent, kitchen appliances, etc.}, so this magazine just solidifies the affair. Every time I look at an issue, I always end up cleaning my home and trying to reorganize/redecorate/reeverything! My husband loves its effect on me.

Well I was checking out their site and came across a
beautiful interior. It is the home of actress Holly Aird. I'm not going to lie, I have never heard of her before tonight, but nonetheless her home is GORGEOUS! I love the simplicity and splashes of color all throughout.












Click here to view the rest of her wonderful home.

Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment