Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Workspace

Hello all!

One thing I love to do is peek into other people's lives and see the interior of their homes {especially office spaces}. I find it very inspiring, and it's interesting to see people's personal style and how they decorate/arrange/organize, etc {and what they have!}. So with that, I felt it would be good to put my work space out there since I have looked into so many others. Granted, it may not be snazzy like many others I have seen, but it's where I sit for HOURS at a time non-stop, so I love it. Perhaps I'll do a little more in there decor wise at some point...

{click on the images to view at a larger size}














I hope you enjoyed peeking into my world!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    It's nice to visit your blog : )
    I love this...and the fact that you have the first dollar you made on your wall...that is really inspiring. : )

    Jen Ramos
    'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
    www.madebygirl.commadebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! That is probably the only dollar I will never spend, lol!

    ReplyDelete