Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Packaging Love!

I came across the Annick Goutal website today and absolutely looooved the packaging! It gives me the feeling of being in love in a beautiful city on a mild fall evening

I'm a packaging freak by the way. Packaging is very important when you are selling a product, so the better packaging you have the better for your business. Think about it like this: If there were two products that were made of the same ingredients, were the same size, had the same quality and had the same cost, how would you decide which one to buy? For most people it would come down to the packaging. We're just vain like that I suppose? Or we just like to have nice stuff? At any rate, I have never heard of this company, but I am officially in love. Here's why...





No comments:

Post a Comment