Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Long Awaited Website

It has been a while, but I have still been at it! Along with working on projects, my husband and I have been in the process of buying our first home! I'm so excited because I will have my own office that I can decorate like I want! I will keep you all updated on the progress and the before and afters when the time comes.

As the title states, there is a long awaited website that is now complete! It is for Milestone Events, an event planning company. You can see some of the work that I have done for them here and here.

Here is a sneak peek of the site:



If you have a special event approaching and are looking for a reliable, creative event planner, contact Milestone Events! I definitely recommend their services; this is the company that we used for our wedding coordination and from the images from our wedding that I posted you can see what a great job they did.

Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment