Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Heart Moving...

...kind of.

I have been totally out of sync with this move, but I am incredibly happy and so thankful for this blessing! Now I'm just trying to finish unpacking and trying to tie a few loose ends (getting termite protection set up, gas deposit, first mortgage payment, computers set up in the office, etc.). It's coming along well though. I finally have the internet back after a month without it. It's funny how we can't seem to live without the things that we didn't have, say, 20 years ago, these days...but we survived somehow. Maybe we're just getting lazier? Or...maybe we just want to capitalize on all 24 hrs of the day, so we do it by utilizing the things that make life a little easier. Yeah, I'll stick with that one!

I want to share a few pictures of my husband and I after closing, and my family helping us move out of the apartment and into the house. Many great design ideas are to come, and I will be posting them here before, during and after.









No comments:

Post a Comment