Sunday, October 18, 2009

First House Project!

With the suggestion of a dear friend of mine, I decided to write a list of all things that need to be done to the house (mainly so that I don't forget anything...and maybe so that I can scare myself into doing it by looking at the long list). I decided to start somewhere with it yesterday. The chandelier that is in our dining area was pretty plain. I want to change it out at some point, but in order to save money I decided to just add a little something to it in the meantime. I mentioned to my grandma that I might want to put shades on it, and she told me about a local thrift shop that had a good variety of them. I decided to go there yesterday and I got them for one dollar each!

This is before...


...and this is after.



I feel like I accomplished something this weekend!

Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment